WELCOME TO PVP 525
Welcome to pvp 525 you must register to post topics and so on.
WELCOME TO PVP 525
Welcome to pvp 525 you must register to post topics and so on.
WELCOME TO PVP 525
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO PVP 525

HomeNewsLatest imagesRegisterLog inTEST

Trading Dragon Claws, Dragon plate, Dragon square and Vesta's Chain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darksterlin
Donator
Darksterlin

Trading Dragon Claws, Dragon plate, Dragon square and Vesta's Chain Empty
PostSubject: Trading Dragon Claws, Dragon plate, Dragon square and Vesta's Chain   Trading Dragon Claws, Dragon plate, Dragon square and Vesta's Chain Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:21 am

Alright last night this one dude with Black D' hide and an AGS and d claws kept bugging me so i decided to attack him 3 tiimes with starter equipment ( whip, dds rune armour etc ) ALL three times i attacked him, he killed me he specced really well with his d claws! But thankfully on the 3rd time i died someone decided to finsih him off and waalah! D claws dropped, d pl8 dropped, d [] dropped and vesta's chain dropped! Now idk what i'll trade these items for, im not even sure if i'll keep the d claws or not but one things for certain if there's a deal someone offers that i like imma go for it so feel free to post offers, if i dont reply to your post ( ill be checking this topic frequently ) then that means no Sad soz, please note that i might also reply to your post in game as well!
Back to top Go down
ronney23

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dragon Claws, Dragon plate, Dragon square and Vesta's Chain   Trading Dragon Claws, Dragon plate, Dragon square and Vesta's Chain Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:03 pm

IS SERVER WORKING TO YOU?
Back to top Go down
Darksterlin
Donator
Darksterlin

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dragon Claws, Dragon plate, Dragon square and Vesta's Chain   Trading Dragon Claws, Dragon plate, Dragon square and Vesta's Chain Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:32 pm

ronney23 wrote:
IS SERVER WORKING TO YOU?

Was yesterday, atm it's down i think or something, T I P needs to come back on to fix it. so no it's not atm working for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dragon Claws, Dragon plate, Dragon square and Vesta's Chain   Trading Dragon Claws, Dragon plate, Dragon square and Vesta's Chain Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Try not to run off topic. What is a reasonable offer you`d expectÉ
Back to top Go down
T I P
Admin
T I P

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dragon Claws, Dragon plate, Dragon square and Vesta's Chain   Trading Dragon Claws, Dragon plate, Dragon square and Vesta's Chain Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:35 am

525 will be shutdown today so closed
Back to top Go down
https://pvp-server.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dragon Claws, Dragon plate, Dragon square and Vesta's Chain   Trading Dragon Claws, Dragon plate, Dragon square and Vesta's Chain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trading Dragon Claws, Dragon plate, Dragon square and Vesta's Chain
Page 1 of 1